We take the privacy of your data very seriously. We’ll only ever access your account to help you with a problem or fix an issue with our software. We’ll never open any uploaded files unless you ask us to.
Identity & access
- We’ll never sell your personal info to third parties, and we won’t use your name or company in marketing statements without your permission.
- We will use your email address with your permission, to provide products or services you've requested.
- We will access your account in rare cases to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- Iode Software will not hand your data over to anyone (including law enforcement officials) unless a court order is presented that leaves us no choice.
- We will make every attempt to inform you of any request to access your account and private information, unless we're legally prevented from doing so.
Encryption and Data Retention
- All data is encrypted via SSL/TLS when transmitted from our servers to your browser.
- In order to faciliate the functionality of our service, data isn’t encrypted while it's live in our system.
- When you cancel your account, all data is permantly deleted from the live system within 30 days of cancellation.
Changes & questions
- Significant changes will be communicated to the account owner via email.