By using the OpenLoopz ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Iode Software Ltd ("Company") reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- We are are Iode Software Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 6299803. Our Registered Office Address: 12 Sancroft Drive, Houghton-le-Spring, Tyne & Wear, DH5 8NE.
- If you wish to contact us for any reason, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the Business Address.
Registration and Log-in Details
- To be able to use some of the Services you will need to register on the Site and log-in using your unique log-in details supplied as part of the registration process (e.g. username, password). You are responsible for keeping your log-in details confidential and they should not be shared.
- During registration we will send you a confirmation email. You can use the Service without confirming your email address, but we will not use your email addresses until you have confirmed it is owned by you by responding to the confirmation email and confirming the account.
- You should contact us as soon as possible if you believe that anyone has obtained your log-in details without your permission or if you become aware of any other breach of security on the Site. We will not be responsible to you if there is unauthorised access to your log- in details or unauthorised activity on the Site as a result of your log-in details becoming known by someone else, unless this is due to our negligence.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you'd like.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Pricing and Payment
- The Service prices are checked regularly to ensure that they are correct. We may change the prices from time to time. If you are a subscriber to a subscription Service, we will notify you in advance of any price changes that will affect your future payments by e-mail or by posting a notice on the Site and we advise you to regularly check the Site regularly for any such notices.
- The Service is offered with a free trial. Once the trial is over, you will only be able to continue using the features of the Service offered for free which are explained to you on the Site.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For subscription Services, payments must be made by credit or debit card using the payment facilities on the Websites. By giving us your payment details you agree that we have continuing authority to take subscription payments from your payment card account until you or we end the Services. We may stop providing the Services without notice to you if at any time we are unable to obtain payment using the details you provided.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all payment details you provide are correct and complete. We are not responsible for supplying Services if the details you submit are incorrect or incomplete.
- No payment will be deemed to have been made until we have cleared funds and we may choose not provide Services until we receive payment in full. If we are unable to accept your request for Services for any reason then we will, at our option, either not debit your payment card or refund any money paid by you in respect of that request
- We are not responsible for any overdraft or “over the limit” charges or bank fees if your payment card account or facility contains insufficient credit or funds when we take payment for the Services
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time by clicking on the Delete Account from your User Profile Menu.
- All of your content will be immediately inaccessible from the Service upon cancellation. Within 30 days, all this content will be permanently deleted from our live database. This information can not be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. But there will not be any prorating of unused time in the last billing cycle.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the OpenLoopz site or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violate any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. We will contact the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.